When the heat and humidity of summertime are getting you down, there’s nothing like a frozen alcoholic drink to bring you back into the right frame of mind. The following three frozen drink recipes are sure to keep you cool this summer while also providing you with those classic liquor tastes you have come to love. Let these three icy drinks take you through this summer like nothing else can!
Ready in 20 minutes
Serves 4-6 servings
Recipe adapted from Delish
- 1 (750mL) bottle rosé, chilled
- 4 cups chopped strawberries
- ¼ cup vodka
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 8 cups of ice
- In a blender, combine half a bottle of rosė, 1 cup strawberries, half the vodka, and half the lemon juice. Add about 4 cups of ice and blend until slushy.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Serve immediately and garnish with fresh strawberries.
If the mixture is too watery, add more ice and blend again.
Ready in 10 minutes
Serves 1 drinks
Recipe adapted from Patrón Tequila
- 4 oz Patrón Silver
- 1.5 oz Patrón Citrónge Orange
- 1 oz lime juice, fresh
- .05 oz Orange juice
- 1 oz Agave syrup (50/50)
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Fill with ice just above the liquid line.
- Blend until a uniform consistency is achieved.
- Pour into a coupe glass.
- Garnish with lime and lemon wheel.
If the mixture is too watery, add more ice and blend again. Always make one at a time.
Strawberry Kiwi Mojitos
Ready in 15 minutes
Serves 3 drinks
Recipe adapted from Host the Toast
- 1 ½ cups chopped strawberries, frozen
- 1 ½ cups chopped kiwi, frozen
- 3 tablespoons simple syrup, divided
- 8 fresh mint leaves, divided
- 3 ounces rum, divided
- 3 ½ cups crushed ice, divided
- Strawberry and kiwi slices, to garnish
- Mint leaves, to garnish
- In a blender, combine the 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries, 1 1/2 tablespoons simple syrup, 4 mint leaves, one shot of rum, and 1 3/4 cups of crushed ice (if you have whole cubes, crush them in the blender first). Blend until well combined and slushy-like.
- Pour the strawberry mojito into 3 (8 oz) glasses, filling half-way.
- Rinse out the blender jug and combine the remaining 1 1/2 cups chopped kiwi, 1 1/2 tablespoons simple syrup, 4 mint leaves, shot of rum, and 1 3/4 cups crushed ice. Blend to desired consistency.
- Pour the kiwi mojito over the strawberry mojito.
- Garnish with kiwi, strawberry, and mint.